Industrial Managed, Din Rail Switches
ASTER family products comprise of a revolutionary DIN Rail type industrial Gigabit managed Power over Ethernet Switch is designed with 4/8 10/100TX (supporting upto Gig) PoE injector ports and two Gigabit RJ-45 or 2/4 SFP ports for highly critical PoE applications such as real time IP video surveillance, WiMAX systems and Wireless APs.
All of the 8 ports of the switch are compliant with both IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at high power PoE standards and can deliver up to 15.4W and 30W power per port to enable the high-power requiring devices, such as Wireless APs, PTZ and dome network cameras, etc.
The Gigabit Ethernet ports provide high speed uplink to connect with higher level backbone switches, while ensuring the reliability of video transfer. By supporting various connection types, including 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 copper or 100Mbps, 1000Mbps Fiber, the Gigabit uplink ports further enlarge the ring infrastructure. With EMC certified design, including robust enclosure and -40~75°C wide operating temperature range, product ensures high performance of surveillance network under vibrating and shock environments in rolling stocks, traffic control systems & harsh surveillance applications.
- 4/8 10/100 Base TX (supporting upto Gig) PoE ports and 2 Gigabit Rj45 / 4 SFP ports
- SFP ports support upto 1000 Mbps
- Temperature monitoring
- Advanced management by LACP/VLAN/QoS/IGMP/Snooping / Rate Control / Online Multi-Port Mirroring
- Access Control Lists (ACL): min 8K MAC addresses supported
- AAA as per IEEE 802.1X
- DHCP snooping
- Supports IGMP v1,v2 for multicast applications / MLD snooping
- RADIUS accounting and authentication
- Advanced Security system by Port Security, Access IP list, SSH and HTTPS Login
- Event Notification through, SNMP trap and SysLog
- IEEE 802.1AB LLDP for auto-topology and group management
- CLI, Web, SNMP/RMON for network management
- IP30 enclosure, -40~75°C wide operating temperature