Ethernet Demarcation Devices
Intelligent packet aggregation device uses routing architecture, solves the network smooth evolution, equipment interconnection and interoperability, and realizes the end-to-end clock scheme. It supports L2/L3 IP protocol, and builds reliable carrier-level packet bearing network.
BLUEBELL-IR-C composed of aggregation cards and tributary cards, using 2U chassis. Aggregation cards include dual-power card, network management aggregation card, and fan card; tributary cards include 16E1 interface card, XGE interface card, and 8GE interface card.READ MORE ...
- System management, interface management, network management;
- Ethernet functions, including VLAN, QinQ, MAC address forwarding, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), loopback detection and other functions;
- L3 routing protocol, including routing management, RIP, ISIS, OSPF and BGP;
- L2 IP service, including ARP, DHCP and IP Ping;
- MPLS-TP technology and static LSP, MPLS L2VPN;
- QoS management, including port speed limit, priority trust, flow classification, flow behavior, flow policy;
- Access Control List (ACL);
- AAA management mechanism, providing three security functions:Authentication, Authorization and Accounting.
- Ethernet OAM protocols, including IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ag and ITU-T Y.1731; standard OAM active mode and passive mode, OAM link discovery, OAM remote loopback and OAM link event;
- Jumbo frame setting (maximum 9720 bytes);
- Clock function,SyncE and NTP;
- Multiple service types, including E-Line service, E-LAN service, E-Tree service and CES service.
- EzView NMS, SNMPand CLI;
- Upgrade software through TFTP;
- Watchdog function, enabled or disabled through software configuration;
- Pluggable fan, speed control function, high temperature alarm.