Layer 3 MPLS-TP Device
Products are located on the access layer of PTN/IP RAN network and used for multiservice access to enterprise customers. Such applications require diverse service interfaces, reliability, ease of service expansion, security, low operational costs. These requirements meet with the modular system architecture, enabling users to construct intelligent, efficient, reliable, flexible and easy-maintainable networks.READ MORE
- All-packet architecture, the optimized connection-oriented MPLS-TP (Multi-Protocol Label Switching Transport Profile) technology;
- Multi-service bearing through PWE3 (Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge-to-Edge), realizing the comprehensive bearing of Ethernet service (E-LINE, E-LAN) and TDM service, meeting the development of all the services.
- End-to-end QoS (Quality of Service) management, guaranteeing the requirements of various services for the delay, jitter and bandwidth;
- Traffic classification and labeling based on port, VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network), 802.1p, MAC (Medium Access Control) and IP address;
- Traffic policing, priority mapping, queue scheduling, congestion avoidance and shaping, implementing the user-level multi-service bandwidth control and providing guarantee for customer’s refinement operation.
- MPLS-TP tunnel & pseudo wire1:1 protection