Managed Ethernet Switches
It supports comprehensive QoS, enhanced VLAN functions , Ethernet Ring Protection Protocol , classified bandwidth control, Intelligent security control, OAM, manageability functions and Triple-Play services which fulfill the network requirements demanded by carrier network & MAN access. Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+) for Access Point, IP Camera connectivity.
- Simple and Flexible Operation and Maintenance : Full Ethernet OAM technology (IEEE802.3ah/802.1ag), VCT, DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) and other features achieve rapid detection of the network failures; reduce operation and maintenance difficulty.
- Enhanced Security Provides a variety of security mechanisms like SYN Flood, Land, ICMP Flood attack prevention and other DOS class technology, BPDU Guard and Root Guard, lIEEE 802.1X port-based access control , Access Control Lists (ACLs), Supports DHCP snooping and many more L2 security features such as ARP guard, Anti-ARP scanning to protect network security and reliability.
- High Reliability Supports upto 4 Gigabit uplink ports and G.8032 provides sub-50ms protection and recovery switching for Ethernet traffic in a carrier ring topology.
- High adaptability VLAN Features Supports 802.1Q and port based VLAN as well as MAC based VLAN, Voice VLAN and Protocol VLAN. Abundant QinQ technology, N:1 VLAN Translation feature
- Abundant Multicast Features Supports MVR (Multicast VLAN Register), prevents multicast traffic from flooding via IGMP Snooping
- Green Energy : Complies IEEE 802.3az (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) standard, dramatically lower power consumption with Innovative port-LED Shut-off function, Fanless Design and Smart fan strategies