TDM Over Packet
CYPRUS series adopt the innovative TDM over IP technology, with IP circuit emulation that supports transportation of E1/2E1/4E1/8E1/16E1 over FE port. The uplink ports and user data ports are IEEE 802.3 compliant, 10/100 auto-sensed Ethernet ports.Click To See Details
- Support IETF RFC4553 SAToP protocol, Ethernet encapsulation support IP/UDP.
- Provide 4 FE electrical ports and 1 FE optical port, 2 uplink ports, 2 user data ports or monitoring ports, optical port can be used for uplink or user data & E1/2E1/4E1 ports.
- User-friendly Web server supported for easy setup and maintenance
- Support SNMP V1/V2 network management
- E1 clock supports 3 mode: local clock, adaptive and loopback
- E1 service support lossy and lossless protection
- Ethernet built-in layer 2 switch, support VLAN(port based, 802.1Q based and QinQ based), QoS(port based 8021.1P based MAC based and TOS based).
- Ethernet support IEEE 802.3x, RSTP (802.1w), LLDP, Ethernet ring protection, OAM and MAC address automatic learning
- Ethernet packet size up to 9720byte(Jumbo frame)
- Point to point and point to multipoint supported
- Local Ethernet port throughput limiting
- Software and hardware online upgrade
- Variants supports PoE in Uplink ports with 24/55VDC as sourcing voltage.