EXORA - 04E1
MRO TEK’s MULTI SERVICE ACCESS bridge the gap between copper and fiber nfrastructures. These robust and feature rich products are designed to be used in low to mid-density applications where a limited number of Ethernet to fiber converters need to be quickly mplemented. MROTEK has an extensive range of Media Converters to meet every fiber conversion need.
- Cost-effective wireless E1 transport system
- Up to 4 x E1 interface
- Frequency band : 5.8 GHz
- Built-in patch panel antenna with 23dBi and 29dBi gain
- High system gain with lesser noise
- Management of Local IDU and ODU & Remote ODU
- Timing : Maintains synchronization between devices by deploying advanced clock distribution mechanisms
- Internal : Internal Oscillator provides the master clock for the devices
- Loopback: The transmit Clock is derived from the respective port's receive clock.
- Adaptive : Clock is recovered from the Ethernet Network Interface