Managed Ethernet Switches
MRO TEK’s MULTI SERVICE ACCESS bridge the gap between copper and fiber nfrastructures. These robust and feature rich products are designed to be used in low to mid-density applications where a limited number of Ethernet to fiber converters need to be quickly mplemented. MROTEK has an extensive range of Media Converters to meet every fiber conversion need.
- PEONY Series Enterprise Gateway is simple to use and manage for SMEs (small and medium businesses) and enterprise small branch offices. The gateway provides the performance required for concurrent services, including firewall, content filtering, encryption for VPNs, IEEE 802.11g/n for mobility and quality-of-service (QoS) features for optimizing voice and video applications at broadband speeds
- . Dual WAN connections: Two10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet WAN port and 8 x FE user ports with WLAN support
- 3G/4G Wireless (WCDMA/EVDO) Uplink or backup option via USB Dongle
- Support IEEE802.1q, 802.1ad (Q in Q), 802.1p and TOS/Diff-serv Support Routing, NAT/NAPT, DHCP, DNS/DDNS, IEEE802.11g/n(optional)
- Support VPN, Firewall, Content filtering, Anti-DoS, Anti-ARP
- Management via CLI, Telnet, Web management, TR069 & SNMP